1. Which NFL player guaranteed his team would win Super Bowl III the week before the big game:
a. Don Shula b. Joe Namath c. Johnny Unitas d. Earl Morrall
2. What stadium was the first Super Bowl played in?
a. Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum b. Louisiana Superdome c. The Orange Bowl d. Lambeau Field
3. Who was the losing head coach in the first Super Bowl?
a. Vince Lombardi b. Goerge Allen c. Don Shula d. Hank Stram
4. Which city has hosted the most Super Bowls?
a. Los Angeles b. San Deigo c. New Orleans d. Miami
5. Which team holds the record for the most penalty yardage in one Super Bowl?
a. Los Angeles Rams b. Dallas Cowboys c. Miami Dolphins d. San Francisco 49ers
6. Who was MVP of Super Bowl XXVII?
a. Troy Aikman b. Emmitt Smith c. Michael Irvin d. Steve Young
7. Who has played in the most Super Bowls?
a. Charles Haley b. John Elway c. Mike Lodish d. Preston Pearson
8. Which head coach has taken his team to the Super Bowl the most times?
a. Bud Grant b. Marv Levy c. Don Shula d. Tom Landry
9. What is the longest field goal ever kicked in a Super Bowl?
a. 52 yards b. 53 yards c. 54 yards d. 55 yards
10. Which quarterback has thrown he most pass attempts without an interception in a Super Bowl?
a. John Elway b. Steve Young c. Joe Montana d. Kurt Warner
1.b, 2a, 3d, 4d, 5b, 6a, 7c, 8c, 9c, 10d