Earthquake Insurance?

Thanks to Nick Klein with Home Team Insurance, I have some answers to your Earthquake Insurance questions….

*Yes, you can add earthquake coverage to an existing homeowners policy, but not normally as a stand-along policy

*Unfortunately, very few companies offer earthquake coverage, but with all the earthquakes happening lately, I am sure more will consider adding the option

*Yes, only a 10% minimum deductible is usually required

If you have more questions regarding this topic or if you have ANY Real Estate needs, call me so I can help you!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s